Rui Vargas 📍 Lisbon
One of the foundations of the Portuguese dance floor, Rui Vargas, remains as relevant today as when he started residency at Frágil, making people move to the music that moved himself. The local rave culture was starting and he was a regular presence in the parties happening across the outskirts of Lisbon.
Rui is a resident DJ and the music director at the iconic Lux Fragil since it first opened the doors. An avid record collector and passionate about finding new music as well as picking up forgotten gems only to pair them together into a set or his bi-weekly radio show on national radio Antena 3.
- Jun 10 - Lux Frágil, Lisboa
- Jun 16 - Lux Frágil, Lisboa
- Jul 2 - Elétrico, Porto
- Jul 22 - W Hotel, Albufeira
- Jul 26 - Boom Festival, Idanha-a-Nova
- Aug 10 - Neopop Festival, Viana do Castelo
- Aug 12 - Casino da Madeira, Funchal